Sanders - spend some of my $

Pbmaster11

I also have a PC ROS, and it is okay. If I was to purchase a new one, this is the one I would get:

http://festoolusa.com/power-tools/sanders/ets-125-eq-random-orbital-finish-sander-571817

The price is pretty good, and I have read nothing but good things about their ROS. Also, the effortless hookup to dust extraction is a big selling point.

I've used 5" BORG ROS for years and they were OK. After spending a whole morning sanding table tops and the shop covered in dust I had enough. I ended up with a Festool ETS 150/5 and CT 26 and love it. The price is tough to swallow but I actually enjoy sanding now. The sander is incredibly smooth, dramatically cuts down sanding time, and there's no dust.

+1 on the Festool 150 ETS ! I wore out 2 Bosch ROS and I love my Festool. Their sand paper outlasts other brands and the hole pattern helps the vac pick up almost all of the dust. I didn't drink the Festool Kool aid on the dust collection , I already had a Tool triggered Fein vac.

I have heard that the Rotex is multi purpose but not as good at fine finish sanding.