FREE Wixey digital planer readout for lunchbox planers

Eric.

I have a Wixey Model WR510 Type 2 that I have no use for.  Barry the cessna pilot offered it up a year or two ago and I took him up on it even though I don't have a lunchbox...figured I could rig it somehow on my 15".  Well I never did and have no intention to do so...who cares if my board is exactly 157/256th of an inch anyway?  Maybe you do.

So I need to give it to someone who'll actually use it.  Not sure which models it works for...or if it even works...PM Barry if you have any questions. LOL  Or gargle the model if you're unsure.

Rules:

- You'll pay shipping.  Not exactly sure about the rates...let's call it 10 bucks...the gauge bar is kind of long so I'm not sure if I can get it in a flat rate envelope or not.

- You have to have paypal and that's how you'll send me money.  Not messing with checks or mailed cash.

- I'll only ship to a USA address.  Not messing with customs forms, either.  Sorry Canucks.

- You have to have a lunchbox planer that this thing actually works on.  Don't be like me.

- Last but not least...you have to have at least 25 posts on the forum.  Lurkers are not invited, sorry.  Nothing against you lurkers but I'm not interested in shipping some random hoarder a box of free stuff.

First person to post who meets these requirements wins.  Go!

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0170_2.jpg

Eric, I fixed your post... 

I have a Wixey Model WR510 Type 2 that I have no use for.  Barry the cessna pilot offered it up a year or two ago and I took him up on it even though I don't have a lunchbox...figured I could rig it somehow on my 15".  Well I never did and have no intention to do so...who cares if my board is exactly 157/256th of an inch anyway?  Maybe you do.

So I need to give it to someone who'll actually use it.  Not sure which models it works for...or if it even works...PM Barry if you have any questions. LOL  Or gargle the model if you're unsure.

Rules:

- You'll pay shipping.  Not exactly sure about the rates...let's call it 10 bucks...the gauge bar is kind of long so I'm not sure if I can get it in a flat rate envelope or not.

- You have to have paypal and that's how you'll send me money.  Not messing with checks or mailed cash.

- I'll only ship to a USA address.  Not messing with customs forms, either.  Sorry Canucks.

- You have to have a lunchbox planer that this thing actually works on.  Don't be like me.

- Last but not least...you have to have at least 1000 posts on the forum.  Lurkers are not invited, sorry.  Nothing against you lurkers but I'm not interested in shipping some random hoarder a box of free stuff.

First person to post who meets these requirements wins.  Go!

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0170_2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...