Lets dance.

Carl Ginn

Well time to stop being a wall flower and join the dance , I figured it was time become a participating member and not just a by stander. I have been slooowly devoloping my woodworking skills over the past few years. My wife has played an important part in keeping me throwing in the towel. she has appreciated every thing that I have built for her from my frst attempt at a corner cabnit  (affectionatly known as fraken-cabnit) to the Kitchen island from two years ago.  I love learning all I can about the craft and hope  to be able to contribute to some one else falling in love with wood working.

Welcome to the neighborhood! Even I lurked on the board for quite a while before I signed up to post an answer to someone's question. There is a lot of experience of different types available to offer suggestions. Some are talented hobbyists, some are professionals( like myself) and every level in-between. Some of the finest work I have seen is from hobbyists , they aren't worried about making a profit and can spend time on the little details that take a project to the highest levels.