Hello, I am David A

drallred

I have always been interested in woodworking and until recently did not have to means to do anything, thanks to this downturn in work, I was able to pull the goods together and start a shop. I am mainly interested in building wood outdoor furniture and things for gaming, card and chip holders and carnival games. I have some furniture that is outside right now that is surviving the dry, hot, humid, monsoon weather located in the Valley of the Sun in Arizona (Mesa/Phoenix) and is doing quite well. I have found it is picking the right wood, and securing the wood together that matters.

Well, I think that wraps it up for me.

Thanks

David Allred

I have always been interested in woodworking and until recently did not have to means to do anything, thanks to this downturn in work, I was able to pull the goods together and start a shop. I am mainly interested in building wood outdoor furniture and things for gaming, card and chip holders and carnival games. I have some furniture that is outside right now that is surviving the dry, hot, humid, monsoon weather located in the Valley of the Sun in Arizona (Mesa/Phoenix) and is doing quite well. I have found it is picking the right wood, and securing the wood together that matters.

Well, I think that wraps it up for me.

Thanks

David Allred

What is it with you Arizona people????? You are coming out of the woodwork... (pun intended? I never really caught onto that.)