Drills/dill press station cabinet

Pbmaster11

Here I made a quick little drill bit and accessories cabinet. The "door" has storage on both sides. The inside face will be used for less frequently used bits or accessories.

On the front I have an 18" wide magnetic strip for holding frequently used items.

It is hung by a French cleat. This is in a temporary spot as my shop continues to unfold and I get completely moved in. post-2720-13926977618872_thumb.jpgpost-2720-13926977767739_thumb.jpgpost-2720-1392697790024_thumb.jpgpost-2720-13926978042422_thumb.jpgpost-2720-13926978185916_thumb.jpg

Typing on cell phone. I appologize for any typing errors.

Nice job so far! It is a never ending battle when it comes to arranging the shop. :)

This is how I solved my drill press storage problems. (It helps to have a bench type drill press of course) 

I'm kind of a drill bit freak anyway and have more than my share of styles and sizes. Which presented a problem of course.

Note the rack on the left of the drill press, it holds the chuck key and a complete set of standard sizes from 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/16" increments and a few extra.

Each of the six drawers hold all of the forstner, hole saws, attachments and special bits with sanding drums on the bottom shelf.

AND, it is on wheels so I can move the whole thing to any place in the shop if necessary. :)

Rog

IMG_0238_zps0cc499f6.jpg