Fans love it and watch it

We get better that way

Torsions and templates, 

Guild builds that say

If there was a problem

Yo, we'll solve it

Check out my hook while my burnisher rolls it

Wood wood baby (4X)...

I saw HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH at a golf tournament. They played very well. So, I guess Rob Van Winkle probably has some spare time to do some woodworking as a hobby. Or, he knows that his fame won't last forever, and is setting up a "Retirement" vocation.

Rob VanWinkle (Vanilla Ice) has a home renovation show on DIY.

If that's not a sign of the apocalypse I'm not sure what is.

Huh? I thought he was still making music but in a metal band now.... and was also some kind of jet ski or motocross racer...

I saw the title on the online guide but just thought DirecTV was making a bad joke. Is it really him? Is the show any good?

Huh? I thought he was still making music but in a metal band now.... and was also some kind of jet ski or motocross racer...

I saw the title on the online guide but just thought DirecTV was making a bad joke. Is it really him? Is the show any good?

He still does rap but leaning more towards metal than hip hop these days.

He started out life as a motocross rider.

I agree with an earlier post... the show is not horrible. Aside from them making the asinine decision to do landscaping before anything else they seem to know what's what.

As an avid DIY watcher I actually... kinda... errrm... liked this show. It is different for the channel. He does kinda seem like he knows what he is doing. I doubt he is the "head" guy there like they try and make it look like. I am sure he is the money guy and knows a bit to boot.

I was just pleased to see something different from DIY. Their "how to" shows get pretty stale because they keep doing the same thing... on all of their shows. How many times can they show me how to install a floating wood floor before I puke?

It is definitely worth checking out... you won't learn anything from it though.

I caught him putting PVC primer on after the PVC cement. At least I think I did.

I was just pleased to see something different from DIY. Their "how to" shows get pretty stale because they keep doing the same thing... on all of their shows. How many times can they show me how to install a floating wood floor before I puke?

I'd like to see them do a show for people with normal budgets. Everything they do is thousands of dollars. I'm lucky if I have a few hundred bucks for something.

I'd like to see them do a show for people with normal budgets. Everything they do is thousands of dollars. I'm lucky if I have a few hundred bucks for something.

A couple of hundred bucks can barely buy you wood these days.

HGTV seems to be high dollar for everything... DIY is sometimes more reasonable. The thing that makes me chuckle is when they make wall-to-wall cabinets in less than a day, paint them, and install them. I think a NEW channel should start that goes back to all those properties to see how stuff has held up. A bunch of butt joints held with 1-1/4" brads can't last very long.