More tapatalk problems

wouldwurker

Now I'm finding that on threads to which o subscribe, it'll simply skip replies, i.e jump

from reply #7 to #13 depending how long it takes for me to view the thread after being notified. No matter how many times I hit 'back' or view the thread via the subscribed topics menu, they won't be there. I'll need to manually re find the thread via the forum hierarchy to see the 'hidden' replies.

Really annoying.

Is there another forum app out there?

Just installed it on the ipad. It's called IPB Buddy. I haven't tried it on the iPhone yet.

Looks good up to now.

Initially it loads in full screen mode then when you select a forum it switches to mobile mode. There doesn't appear to be anyway of reverting back to full web mode. It does have a slider called "force mobile skin" but it doesn't make any difference.

Pictures show up ok.

Are any of you willing to run a test for us? I never cared to try Tapatalk after learning the polls guys were creating were not showing up on that app. Do they show on IPB? Pros vs Cons?

Carus I've just tried it out on a test poll I created back in October and it works just fine in IPB
  • Like 1