I got my saw this weekend!

Russell Beeman

Okay, maybe it's not that exciting, but I bought an HD77 from a guy on craigslist and it seems to be in pretty good shape and it should last me a good long time.  No one around here cares so I had to tell someone.  It's not a tablesaw but it's the best I can do right now.  This is a slow build up but I'm getting more excited with every step! I'm going to make something out of wood sooner or later.

Okay, maybe it's not that exciting, but I bought an HD77 from a guy on craigslist and it seems to be in pretty good shape and it should last me a good long time. No one around here cares so I had to tell someone. It's not a tablesaw but it's the best I can do right now. This is a slow build up but I'm getting more excited with every step! I'm going to make something out of wood sooner or later.

Congrats! Best framing saw around. Its a classic. Probably not a great workshop saw due to size and weight distribution. Meant to be used in a vertical motion more than a horizontal motion due to the weight forward design.