Wife is over sharing the garage

Brendon_t

2 minutes ago, Brendon_t said:

I'm using zinsser bullseye 123 primer. This stuff does dry pretty quickly.

That is the waterbase.  BIN is the shellac base.  Both good products but I prefer the shellac base because it dries even faster.  Also, sometimes I tint it and spray it as a colored base coat (then top coat with clear waterbase), but that is a different story.  

Yes it is the WB.

I'm about useless when it comes to painting so I let the 18 year old working the paint counter to recommend. While mixing the white I chose, he grabbed me this primer.  It rolls on very light grey, then darkens A LOT. When it started darkening, I looked at the can and it is grey, recommended for deep and dark colors.  By that point,  damage was done. 

1 minute ago, Brendon_t said:

Yes it is the WB.

I'm about useless when it comes to painting so I let the 18 year old working the paint counter to recommend. While mixing the white I chose, he grabbed me this primer.  It rolls on very light grey, then darkens A LOT. When it started darkening, I looked at the can and it is grey, recommended for deep and dark colors.  By that point,  damage was done. 

I have come to realize that most of the 18 year olds at the paint counter are there strictly for the fumes.