Wife is over sharing the garage

Brendon_t

Didn't really check too much off the list. But most of the big things got touched.

first and foremost, the sub panel is installed, 

8 circuits in all. 

The existing 15A circuit that the lights are on.

4 new 20A  110v circuits

2 new 20A 220v circuits

1 new 30A 220 circuit.

All new insulation is in. A few things that got added to the list were installing a new T8 fixture in the laundry room, a new T8 on my side since the far side was kind of dim, a new doorbell and running new speaker cord in the existing outlet.

the pocket door hardware was damaged in the wrapping and it was the last one so I won't have it until next week sometime.

all in all, got a lot done but I am Spent..

image.jpg

• Like 2

The 30a circuit is for a future dust collector if I decide to upgrade.  Given the small space,  I would never need one of the monster 5hp machines but more than 1.5 would be nice. I figured I would throw that curcuit in now while the walls are open rather than messing with it later.

Brian,  the hardwired doorbell line just so happens to come out to the garage where the little transformer is, then the actual chime is on the same wall but inside the house. That wall is shared by the garage and living room. 

Edited by Brendon_t

I personally wasn't going off of that, no disrespect to hhh but I just can't read that technical stuff. My add kicks in so bad I'm just lost and don't know what I'm reading after a while and that is with having knowledge of circuitry and wiring. My choice to add the 30a circuit came from two things.  1) I do know that dust collectors can be amperage hogs and I may need to upgrade some day.   2)  I had romex of a suitable size 10g and asked my FIL can we go 30a with this, he said um, yeah, so I went shopping( in his work van) and grabbed a 250, 30a twist lock male and female.

Now that is a nice picture!! Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

agreed and thanks. Did I tell you I got rid of the Alpha Burner? Red tourney 3 spot bow.  I haven't shots a 3 or 5 spot tournament in 8 months, just been concentrating on the 3D tournaments which I shoot with the Maxxis or Elite so it was time to go. Went to a good home though. The guys taking it to shoot Vegas this year.

Edited by Brendon_t

agreed and thanks. Did I tell you I got rid of the Alpha Burner? Red tourney 3 spot bow.  I haven't shots a 3 or 5 spot tournament in 8 months, just been concentrating on the 3D tournaments which I shoot with the Maxxis or Elite so it was time to go. Went to a good home though. The guys taking it to shoot Vegas this year.

You shouldn't have sold it! You can never have too many bows. Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk