Beer tote

MisterDrow

May steal this idea for a gift. How did you get your dimensions, just grab some bottles and give it a shot? I'm debating if I should make it sized for regular bottles, or some of those larger bottles? I guess a 6 pack of the bigger bottles would be pretty heavy..

For the first one I used some plans online. The second one I measured the cardboard container the beer came in. :)

3 minutes ago, Andy Faust said:

Do you guy think it's necessary to make dividers for in between the bottles so they don't touch each other 

They clank coming home from the store, so it is not about touching. If one makes it through the night, you don't want it tipping in the caddy. If empties go back in, no big deal. I guess I am thinking more about when you pull two out at first. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2016 at 1:20 PM, Brendon_t said:

I get the premise,  but when she jumped onto the router spinning a 3/4" bit,  my stomach sank. 

Plus a 3/4" straight bit doesn't plunge worth a crap because it doesn't cut in the center. The dumbness in that video knocks the rack down a couple of points. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Andy Faust said:

Do you guy think it's necessary to make dividers for in between the bottles so they don't touch each other 

I do think that the dividers are good to have.  I tried it without and like C Shaffer said... You pull one or two our and they will fall.  I also just use a cardboard six-pack to size everything...035 - pAGGloA.jpg055 - Af4YJxo.jpg

• Like 1