Giving away free tools

BonPacific

1 minute ago, Eric. said:

Got any Festools or Sawstops to give away?  Dibs.

Hah! I'd have to afford one of those before I could afford to give it away. Seriously though, I'm changing jobs soon and trying to decide between buying a car to commute, or a sawstop.

34 minutes ago, Jfitz said:

wow, that's pretty awesome of you!!

I'm on the wrong coast to partake, though.  enjoy!

Thanks, its not like I'm not giving away anything particularly expensive though. I inherited or was given a lot of basic stuff when I was getting started. Just trying to pay it forward

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BonPacific said:

Hah! I'd have to afford one of those before I could afford to give it away. Seriously though, I'm changing jobs soon and trying to decide between buying a car to commute, or a sawstop.

Thanks, its not like I'm not giving away anything particularly expensive though. I inherited or was given a lot of basic stuff when I was getting started. Just trying to pay it forward

Hope the commute is not a bad one. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Dust Deputy is gone, but the old smoother is available. Fair warning it's not a great piece of kit. It's sharp and flat, but the frog is stamped rather than cast, so you're stuck with a fair amount of chatter. I'd be willing to ship it, though I have to imaging your money would be better spent elsewhere.

• Like 1