Free DVDs

Eric.

4 hours ago, Eric. said:

It's not just against forum rules, it's against the law.  Not a capital offense but not something I would be willing to do.

That's why I am willing to pass them onto the next person.  I will watch them (and make my own copy for later reference), and then pass them on.  I'm not willing to freely distribute online,  copyrighted material like this.  Especially when it's for such a niche market.  The more we can support the content producers of this craft, the better off we all are.  And by me being able to watch a couple of these videos, I am more likely to purchase a couple more from certain publishers that now I know can produce a good video. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marmotjr said:

And by me being able to watch a couple of these videos, I am more likely to purchase a couple more from certain publishers that now I know can produce a good video. 

...or refer against. Bad reviews are a risk content creators take and can help make sure the market is not flooded with bad. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luthierPS said:

Eric i wanna watch allbthose dvds

Please send me if you can via international mail

They be gone, home skillet.  But Thad said he'll put them up for grabs again once he's done with them...though I'm not sure he's gonna wanna foot the bill for international shipping. :)

Yeah, reasonable shipping rates only.   I had a guy in England buy a few of my pens, and the cost of shipping was the same as a pen (which ranged from $35 to $50).  I was going to do some promotional items for a sailing website in Spain I frequent, and these little plastic boats, which cost me $5 to make, time included, would have cost us around $90 to ship.  I don't mind going international, but I'll need some help footing the bill, and at those rates, it'd be cheaper to get them yourself from amazon. 

And when I'm done with them, I'll post it up.  First person to ask then will get what they want, I'm not going to have anyone call dibs.  And I'm going to limit it to "forum regulars" only.  Either having a decent number of posts or have an older join date, as I wouldn't want to exclude regular lurkers. 

But don't get too antsy, it won't be for a couple weeks probably. 

• Like 1