Possible sub forum for Jigs and Shop Aids

Roger T

Morning all,

I was wondering if it could be possible to maybe have a sub forum, either in The Shop, or Power Tool forum for Jigs and Shop aids? A lot of us spend lots of time making jigs and things to help us do our normal day to day tasks, it would be nice to have a compendium here to have these available to everyone.

Recently I had to do a big search for an edge trimming jig for edge banding, it took me a few hours, but I finally came up with a viable solution.

I have 2 that I could contribute right off the bat. And I am sure the other members have a bunch they could add also.

Just thinking out loud this morning while the coffee kicks in.

Roger

Marc is the one that has full control over thigns like this. I know that he doesnt want to cloud the place up with too many different forums. One way that you can help with making things like this easier to find and search for, is to use the "Tags" option when you create a new topic. If you specify 'jig' in the 'tag' area for your post, it will be referenced anytime that someone searches for the term 'jig'. This is an easy way to start..

• 2 weeks later...