Morris Chair Lumber

Chestnut

Opinion time, Is the 19-38 worth the wait?

So i ordered the 19-28 supermax sander and it's apparently not going to be available for 6-8 weeks. This has me wondering if i shouldn't cancel the order and get the 16-32 instead which i could probably get this week.

I don't know how many times if ever that I'll need the additional capacity. Cost is going to be roughly similar because i don't think they'll give me the tables for free, that promotion was only on the 19-38. The only thing i'd see myself needing the size for is cabinet doors but i doubt i'd make anything bigger than 32". So if you used the full capacity of your sander that is 38"+ in width what kind of project was it.

The 19/38 conveyor is wider than the drum which is nice to have.  The 19/38 sands to 4" thick, 16/32goes up to 3" thick. But the 16/32 has a quick height adjust feature. I don't know anything about it.  They both have the same motor I belive. You want the infeed/ outfeed tables, they are available & folding for both machines now.