Powermatic 15HH mobile base

Cliff

3 hours ago, Chestnut said:

It has it's own built in mobile base. It doesn't have swivel casters but is generally easy to move around on concrete surfaces. Also keep in mind the 15% off sale is through may 31 only so don't miss that.

I don't have concrete. I have OSB tongue and groove flooring. I'd prefer to get a base that allows me to move it in any direction because I don't know how bad dragging it when I need to turn it will mess up my floor. 

Probably would have been a moot point had I put the epoxy over the floor like I originally intended, but it sits in the corner - unused. 

Yeah I'm aiming to order it Friday at the latest. Awaiting final signoff from wife. Looks like 2 weeks delivery.

I have the Bora 3550.  It's heavily built and I also like four wheel steering.  One caveat, unlike other mobile bases the lever action does not lower the wheels, rather it lowers the support legs, which is opposite of what you'd expect.  Not an issue for me, but when you put it together give some consideration to where the levers are.  If you snag one with a toe while jointing that corner will be able to roll.  

• Like 1