My custom sawstop outfeed/assembly table project

Valleyslim

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RichardA said:

Are my eyes fooling me?  That router base sure doesn't look flat at all. Could it be the camera angle?

I thought that, too. But it looks like the base has a straight edge facing the camera, and one opposite, so it isn't full round. That plus the slightly visible print lines create an illusion of warp. 

I think.

20 hours ago, RichardA said:

Are my eyes fooling me?  That router base sure doesn't look flat at all. Could it be the camera angle?

Its probably my camera skills, I did a light hand sanding on the holes i drilled for my router because there were little burrs. I'll check flatness when I get home. I printed it using PLA. ABS would be better for durability. Time will tell though if it warps after use. The test cut was perfect though. I printed a back up plate just in case if I need. 

18 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

I thought that, too. But it looks like the base has a straight edge facing the camera, and one opposite, so it isn't full round. That plus the slightly visible print lines create an illusion of warp. 

I think.

Its oval but yeah looking at the "wings" they look like they are bent down a bit but their not. 

• Thanks 1