Practice inlay piece

difalkner

David, you have to consider the source as it’s been discussed before but, I clicked on the Instagram link you provided and nothing happened. I’ve never been on Instagram before. Any help would certainly be appreciated as I would like to watch the video.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Coop said:

David, you have to consider the source as it’s been discussed before but, I clicked on the Instagram link you provided and nothing happened. I’ve never been on Instagram before. Any help would certainly be appreciated as I would like to watch the video.

It's not you, Ken. The link is broken.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mick S said:

It's not you, Ken. The link is broken.

1 hour ago, Coop said:

It's not a link; we can't put more than one link in our signatures and I used the Etsy link.  You have to go to Instagram and my username there is difalkner.  Here's the link, though - David Falkner (@difalkner) • Instagram photos and videos

David

• Like 1