12X40 Amish shed, AKA My Cabin

rarefish383

Sometimes I almost feel guilty or ashamed posting pics of some of my projects. Most are not high skill level. I do have some pretty nice equipment, and can do pretty nice work when prodded. Most of what I do is just for fun or man cave type stuff. We have hunting property in WV. My parents put a very nice 42 foot trailer on it back in the 70's. As the older guys started dying off, or trailer went into disrepair. It still has power and a fridge and stove. no plumbing. We put an 8X12 addition on the back that kept it in use for another ten years. About 3 years ago, while asleep, a mouse bit me on the thumb. I told my wife I was buying or building a new bunk house. The first thing I saw was this 12X40 garage. It now has a 100 amp service, electric base board heaters, A/C, 5 burner cook top. Every thing but plumbing. All of the interior Pine paneling came from an auction, the big picture window came from the old house trailer. Probably have less than $1000 into turning it into a bunk house.

20190614_132926.jpg

20210403_135318.jpg

20210425_170220.jpg

• Like 2