Poll of the Week

We recently partnered with TomsWorkbench.com to provide a new poll for you every week on the forum home page. Tom has been creating a weekly poll on his site for quite some time now and I thought it would be fun to include the Wood Talk Online community as well. I hope you enjoy!

• Like 1

I found it. Ooops. My issue with polls is that the answers are not that simple. Cooperation is great as long as we have a "no jerk" policy. Cooperation is fantastic and the challenge is to choose who to cooperate with. Once you establish your partnerships, then everything is easy.

Can you open your window any wider? The forum is fluid width so the sidebar shrinks as you make the window smaller. But the affiliate ads and the survey are static. So if the window is too small, the words in the poll will get cut off. If this is a problem for lots of folks, we can make the poll a little more narrow.

I have it full screen not the F11 fullscreen but maximized my monitor is a wide screen LCD my screen res is 1366x768 in case that helps any.

Also all the things under the poll fits perfect the recent topics/blogs etc dont go off the side of my screen like the poll.

I also just hit F11 to make it completely full screen and it was still off the side of the screen.