Hello from Chicago IL

dcustoms

My shop is not normally open to the public just customers as needed but you are more than welcome to stop by some time if you would like. I am in the process of trying to rearrange my shop to accommodate a new planer and band saw so a second set of eyes is always welcome. feel free to email me at dustin@dunigancustoms.com.

There was talk of it here, but I don't think it materialized. I'd be up for trying for a meet up at a Culvers or someplace. I can't guarantee I can always make things as I am oncall for work usually two or three weeks per month and never know when I will be out...

hey wayne just went and saw dustins shop nice set up its just in his garage like most of us but very organized and clean.....he cleaned it by seting it on fire or at least thats what it aparently looked like from near by houses. dustin helped me out a bit and we had fun chewing the fat and a burger hopefully i can help him out since he gave me a few connections and tips plus he sent me on my way with a couple pieces of scrap for my identifiction board. thanks dustin and i hope you get the job so i can give you some pointers in that field.