Benchcrafted Orders

Eric.

I was dying to receive my package, too. Then it finally arrived, I got it all out and looked at it, rubbed it with a diaper for a while, then put it back in the box and on the shelf. Not much you can do with it right now anyway...but your disappointment is understandable.

• 2 weeks later...

Vises just came in. Soft maple is oredered. Just sold my old delta 1.5hp table saw and bought a pm 66 today. Guys at benchcrafted are awesome and make a beautiful product. It's great to be a part of a community (in America) that still has the pride, prestige and honor in what they produce that this community does. In the words of the late great Miles Lane "Let's get it on!" The Roubo build that is.

Beiffal

Not to worry, the Abraham brothers are a class act, they'll come through for you.

And they did come through. A little late from there orifginal date, but what can you do. We are buying top of the line stuff here and thanks to this guild there are more people buying them at this time. I ordered a dovetail that is going to take 18 weeks to get in. Wait until we see what kind of lead time our benches are going to be individually.
  • Like 1

Also keep in mind that Guild pretty much swamped them with orders. For a fairly small operation, getting an additional 100+ orders can shake things up. But as long as everyone who has their gear before the build starts, its all good! Glad to hear everyone is starting to get their stuff.

Congratulations! The Model 66 is a great saw, you should be very happy with it. I had one for 20 years, I replaced it not long ago, but it was still running like new.

This is a bad AZZZZ saw. Just got done ripping down some 2 1/2" mahghany for a front door and this thing didn't budge at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paul. you have already answered my question!

I have a bundle if stuff coming over from the US so the shock will be lost amongst the inflated tax for everything else.

what i object to is having to pay £12 for them to process it!

We have family over there.............let's see if they could help out somehow.

thanks for the offer.

the vice parts are now at a consolidators in Florida. the woodpeckers gear has just arrived and being checked. once that is done a big big box will be winging its way over here. I think I will just hav to bite the bullet now with the import duties this time.

cc