sanding disk storage.

dodgeram99

Yeah I don't know about that file folder for storing discs, but I couldn't imagine spending good money on the Festool rack thingie even if you could find one. I'm sure they just sent that one to Marc for free, and I bet if you asked him, he'd say he would have never bought it either. A fairly small sheet of 1/4" or 1/2" Baltic birch ply could be turned into a mean sandpaper storage unit with a little shop time and some imagination.

welll i have one for regular sandpaper just slip what i need in there and label them. i am forced to stack my paper on a shelf out fo the way. I dont have the wall space to hang a board on the wall with a peg to hang my paper from. that is what i think is the most ideal way to do it then you can quickly grab the disc you need. all you need is a way to keep them organized dont need any more thought then that.

http://www.mv.com/users/besposito/woodworking/diskserver.html here is a organizer that i like but i have so many that unless i have a larger work area i cant devot the space to this tool.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=17886

systainers /w inserts available at amazon.

They are great, but appallingly expensive. i can't even admit how many i have without looking ridiculous But I have every FT sander made and several Mirka sanders, so I've got a lot of paper shapes/sizes/etc, thus a lot of paper and systainers to store it in.

for instance, search amazon for festool 497687.