Tour of my shop

estesbubba

My shop is just a detched 2 car garage and long term plans are to build an outbuilding but that isn't in the near future. It's a little crowded in there at times but I think I have an efficient layout for the space. Since the pictures I have added Festool ETS 150/5 and CT 26 and an LCD TV.

http://suiteronline.com/woodworking/shop.aspx

how do you like the steel city and grizzly tools? the price is about right on them but not if the quality is not there? not shure i want to spend money for there tools if they dont stay true or have some safety problems like my craftsman table saw.

also dont complain about shop space or crowded work area. this is my area and i have to put everything away before i can do the next step and i have to clean it about every 15 min to keep it clean enought to work in.

DSCN0250.jpg

how do you like the steel city and grizzly tools? the price is about right on them but not if the quality is not there? not shure i want to spend money for there tools if they dont stay true or have some safety problems like my craftsman table saw.

I really like my Steel City table saw and the fence was the smoothest I've tried when I bought it. I know the company went through some changes and hopefully doing well. The saw runs great and haven't had any issues with it. I'm also happy with my Grizzly jointer and bandsaw and Shop Fox planer.