New Guy From The Desert in Arizona

Hi all,  Great site!  Been hobby building since a young teen , two years ago snubbed my nose ( and an appropriate finger) to the corporate world and started a full time small business. A few less frog skins in the bank, but reward level off the charts. Building my business one project at a time, and know the people and information here on the site will be quite valuable ! Thanx !!

• Like 1

Ah, yet another member in my "home away from home". (I fly to from Portland, OR to Chandler, AZ every week). Weather has been great there for the past few weeks compared to the Portland area! Do you think the hotel would care if I brought my mini lathe and used it there at night? lol.

Welcome!

BigE - judging by that commute, it sounds like you work for Intel. Me, I commute to San Jose every few weeks. Joys of working in Silicon Valley.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. :-). Well acquainted with the corporate jet.

And no, for those of you not acquainted with it, it is NOT as glamorous as it sounds. Try cramming 50 people on an Embraer 145 or 37 people on an Embraer 135. You actually have less space than on a commercial flight. The two advantages are free Wi-Fi while flying, and no airport security screening. Cost is on par with commercial.