Wood Whisperer Shop Apron

Guest Mahoganus

Glad you like it Bart. I actually didn't think I'd be able to sell these things because I couldn't find a model that I would wear myself. Then I came across a distributor that actually sold very high quality aprons that were perfect for woodworkers. I set one aside for myself, but they sold so fast I had to give mine up, lol. Waiting for the next batch so I can have my own. :)

Guest Mahoganus

If your rule is to buy only US-made items, you don't want this apron. :)

:) well thats not my rule,, close but my rule is against the Red Flag Commies, My rule is not to by from China, I will buy Jap, South Korea, and Taiwanese if Im desperate, but nothing from China. I really like to by European, Canadian, U.S. products, but I have been looking for a good shop apron and every one I come across is made in China so I had to ask,, I was hoping to get lucky :) . I recon my quest is still on.

Thanks

Glad you like it Bart. I actually didn't think I'd be able to sell these things because I couldn't find a model that I would wear myself. Then I came across a distributor that actually sold very high quality aprons that were perfect for woodworkers. I set one aside for myself, but they sold so fast I had to give mine up, lol. Waiting for the next batch so I can have my own. :)

Marc,

Please let us know when they're back in stock. I'm hoping to have the cash to order one.

Hmm, I see the builder's apron on that page, but the only thing I find on the shop master is a tiny thumbnail buried in the apparel section. When you click on it, you just get "item not found".

From the thumbnail, am I guessing right in that the shopmaster is just a different color of the builder's apron, or is it something even awesomerererer?

Well the Shop Master isn't in stock, which is why it says item not found. The main difference between the two types is the number of pockets. Also, the Shop Master has flaps over the pockets to keep out the sawdust. And you can see why those sell a little faster. The only negative on the Shop Master is that its only available in Green.