The Hand Tool School

Don Z.

Well, after listening to WTO Radio #76 for a few times, Shannon has me almost convinced I want to do the Hand Tool School...

I went to the webpage, and was immediately sent to PayPal. I understand that school costs, so I don't mind that, but is there a "preview" part I can go to first?

Is anyone else out there a member? Care to review?

Click on the title "hand tool school" and it will take you to a preview.

But, I joined up because I wanted to learn the basic techniques for hand tools. So far I am not disappointed. With hand basic dimensioning and hand saw techniques done to date, each lesson has a project to go along with it building useful shop implements.

If it keeps going like this, I would say well worth the $.

Didn't work for me, just toggled between two different "please sign up" screens.

That's the same problem I had, so I asked the question...

Google the link? And here I thought I was being smart by going via the WTO Radio web page!

Thanks...

I'm glad I caught this post because it highlights some issues I should address in my own site design. Yes, if you click on the Hand Tool School tab in the nav bar you will be taken to a short promo video. If you would like to check out the entire first lesson (I combined the project into the lesson so it is a 1:18:00 video) just fill out the form on the right hand sidebar to be taken to that preview page. I hope that will give you an idea of what it is all about. If you have additional questions, fire away. It will be good for me to hear them so I know what my website copy is lacking in information.