Mother Nature

Coop

Several years ago a friend of mine found a fledgling hawk that had fallen out of it's nest. He took it to a bird sanctuary and they were very happy that the bird had been rescued but it was his responsibility. They would come out and monitor the progress of the bird from time to time but it was his responsibility to feed and care for it. He had to pay the whole cost of buying mice for this bird for months until it was ready to be released back into the wild. Then he spent a couple weeks trying to get the bird to fly. Took forever to get out from under this deal just because he tried to do the right thing!

Several years ago a friend of mine found a fledgling hawk that had fallen out of it's nest. He took it to a bird sanctuary and they were very happy that the bird had been rescued but it was his responsibility. They would come out and monitor the progress of the bird from time to time but it was his responsibility to feed and care for it. He had to pay the whole cost of buying mice for this bird for months until it was ready to be released back into the wild. Then he spent a couple weeks trying to get the bird to fly. Took forever to get out from under this deal just because he tried to do the right thing!

kinda crazy that they would leave the hawk in his hands considering they should be the experts?

Back in my younger "hippy" days, I raised a Boa from 18" to 5'. He started out eating mice (store bought) then had to progress to rats as he got bigger. When the pet shop didn't have rats, I had to buy hamsters. When finally, the hamsters (back then) starting costing more than a six pack, I had to find him another home.

Back in my younger "hippy" days, I raised a Boa from 18" to 5'. He started out eating mice (store bought) then had to progress to rats as he got bigger. When the pet shop didn't have rats, I had to buy hamsters. When finally, the hamsters (back then) starting costing more than a six pack, I had to find him another home.

meh, I like fish. Feed them and give them clean water and they are happy. I've been trying to get a saltwater tank going forever, unfortunately saltwater aquariums are another expensive hobby!

Everything is connected.

post-17356-0-08403800-1438195555_thumb.j

• Like 1