Forum Performance Survey

very rarely do I experience any lag. yesterday was the worst, when the post I was attempting to make took roughly 3 minutes to go through. I had a few other tabs open, which may have been part of the problem, and three other people were using the internet via the switch, which may have been another part of the problem, and three tvs were drawing signal, which might have been the third part of the problem.

But I always appreciate the content, and feeling like I am a part of something, so I will take whatever delays come along. Both in quick access times, and in slow. I feel it's worth the delay to get any of the content here.

all right. Thanks for the replies folks. It looks like the slowness most folks are seeing is the same stuff you'd expect with every forum. I suppose its impossible to have the site be speedy for everyone, all the time. Now for the small percentage of folks who experience excessive slowness, we'll have to dig deeper to find out why its happening on your systems. I won't even pretend to know where to start, but if you ever figure out what the cause is, please let us know. But judging from the responses, I don't see a need for any invasive surgery on my end.