Another Canuk

Jim DaddyO

Presently living in south western Ontario. On the old chat I was DOC because there were so many "Jims". Now it uses my user name "Jim DaddyO". A shopless woodworker (and I use that term loosely), I pull the tools from the shed onto the lawn to work. I have done carpentry and renovations and I am starting to get into finer stuff. I have a year and a half old project building an electric guitar that is finally coming to it's end. I just sold my amp too! I usually have several irons in the fire and ow is no different, remodelling a bedroom with a built in desk/shelving unit, then the living room cabinetry, then to finish up the kitchen...all in the works. As everyone else, I don't have enough room or clamps (well except maybe Marc)....lol. Future plans are a move north, I don't know where or when, but as I am "retired" (work injury side lined me), I have lots of time. Good thing too because I can't put in a lot of consecutive hours of work in a day!!! Same as the chat room, I go on and on yakking...thanks to all for putting up with it!

Presently living in south western Ontario. On the old chat I was DOC because there were so many "Jims". Now it uses my user name "Jim DaddyO". A shopless woodworker (and I use that term loosely), I pull the tools from the shed onto the lawn to work. I have done carpentry and renovations and I am starting to get into finer stuff. I have a year and a half old project building an electric guitar that is finally coming to it's end. I just sold my amp too! I usually have several irons in the fire and ow is no different, remodelling a bedroom with a built in desk/shelving unit, then the living room cabinetry, then to finish up the kitchen...all in the works. As everyone else, I don't have enough room or clamps (well except maybe Marc)....lol. Future plans are a move north, I don't know where or when, but as I am "retired" (work injury side lined me), I have lots of time. Good thing too because I can't put in a lot of consecutive hours of work in a day!!! Same as the chat room, I go on and on yakking...thanks to all for putting up with it!

He is not kidding..... he does go and on and on and on....