Some stuff I've worked on

Dan Bryer

25 minutes ago, gee-dub said:

I got a real "wow" reaction when I opened this thread.  Beautiful work at a challenging scale.  I really enjoy it when people share areas of the craft outside the common (but noble) coffee table or china hutch.

Thanks! The company I work for does a ton of museum and exhibit work. We rarely do anything more than once. It's all pretty custom. 

I'm really proud of the sportcenter desk. That was built entirely by myself and my (now) lead hand. It was actually the last thing I worked on before taking over as shop manager.

Here's a few more project

1. "David Bowie is..." travelling exhibit done for the Art Gallery of Ontario.

2. World of Hockey exhibit for the Hockey Hall of Fame..lots of metal and glass in this one.

3. Blue Whale exhibit for the Royal Ontario Museum. A whale washed up off the coast of Newfoundland a few years back. The skeliton was preserved and put on display. The smart car is there to represent the actual size of the heart.

ago_david_bowie_is_05-1.jpg.28c0864c78d5a9edc7fd2ce3c4e5c41a.jpg.ago_david_bowie_is_06-1.thumb.jpg.86cb71b22d6354e2ae3286a0050334e9.jpg 

ago_david_bowie_is_03-1.jpg

ago_david_bowie_is_04-1.jpg

HHOF_2016_02.jpg

HHOF_2016_01.jpg

HHOF_2016_06.jpg

holman_ROMbluewhale_1.jpg

holman_ROMbluewhale_2.jpg

holman_ROMbluewhale_3.jpg

holman_ROMbluewhale_4.jpg

• Like 2