Need a source for hardwood

Goober

Hi folks, I`m looking for a source for kiln dried hardwood. I`m located in Murfreesboro Tenn. Spanky where are ya located? 

Is there another way to contact posters on this forum without bothering everybody?

Edited by Goober
Personal email address was there.

46 minutes ago, Goober said:

Hi folks, I`m looking for a source for kiln dried hardwood. I`m located in Murfreesboro Tenn. Spanky where are ya located? 

Could you contact me?My email address is barkley.hatton2009@comcast.net. Is there another way to contact posters on this forum without bothering everybody?

Goober, he's in Rock Island just a tad South East of McMinnville. And if you want quality hardwood he's the man to see.  Click on his picture, and click message, then send him a PM  AKA: Personal message.

15 minutes ago, Mark J said:

@goober you should probably edit you original post to remove your email address.  Like Coop said you can create a private message for any forum member.

Probably right. If it were just the members here, I would have no concern. 

I'm suprised I did that, I didn't even thing about not putting my email address on here. With all of the skeemers, scammers and general cheats out there. You know even my cell phone is setup that the only people it will ring for are my contacts, everybody else has to leave me a message. I only open email that are from somebody I know or are expecting.