cnc router for woodworking

fkwoodcnc

As a woodworking enthusiast, I entered the cnc woodworking machinery factory. To my surprise, the production of machinery is close to replacing manual design and engraving. In the era of mechanized production, how to ensure the artificial production of survival, after all, hands-on ability, represents a cultural heritage. Woodworking, is it a kind of non-cultural material heritage?

No disrespect intended, but I am not sure I care? Whether a pursuit is cultural or not is immaterial to me personally. Also, I think you have to qualify some things in your statement. Production machinery is not what the majority of us deal with. To say it will replace manual engraving is a bit forward for those who enjoy the process.

Just FYI and admittedly in the egg head department...Piffaro play music on period instruments of the last 400+ years. Hip-hop may have eclipsed traditional music, but not killed it. No one in that group cares if their pursuit is cultural as it is personally fulfilling. Maybe some of your question is lost in translation?

The root of your question has been addressed for centuries. It was the reasoning behind the Arts and Crafts movement in the mid-1800s, when Europe experienced a pushback against the newly mechanized production of furniture. CNC is a tool like any other. It does what someone has told it to do. 

In  small shop, just like a jointer, planer, table saw, band saw or any other machine, CNC routers speed up the process, improve accuracy and ensure repeatable results. 

In a production shop it often is the difference between making and losing money while turning out a quality product.

On 2018/10/31 at PM6点27分, Tpt life said:

没有不尊重的意图,但我不确定我在乎吗?无论追求文化与否,对我而言都是无关紧要的。另外,我认为你必须在你的陈述中限定一些内容。生产机械不是我们大多数人所处理的。要说它将取代手工雕刻对于那些喜欢这个过程的人来说有点前瞻性。

仅仅是FYI,并且肯定是在蛋头部门...... Piffaro在过去400多年的时间乐器上播放音乐。嘻哈音乐可能会使传统音乐黯然失色,但并未将其杀死。如果他们的追求是文化的,那么这个群体中没有人会关心他们的个人成就。也许你的一些问题在翻译中丢失了?

When I was young, my grandfather could repair the broken teapot by hand, tell the broken teapot, and make a living from this craft. I found that when I was using cnc as a cabinet, the most happy thing was the design process, and the fun of the production process was gradually lost. Of course, thank you for your reply.

On 2018/10/31 at PM7点57分, difalkner said:

作为木工爱好者,您必须完成项目; 请给我们看一些照片。

大卫

On 2018/10/31 at PM8点36分, Mick S said:

问题的根源已经解决了几个世纪。这是19世纪中期艺术和手工艺运动背后的原因,当时欧洲经历了对新机械化家具生产的反击。CNC是一种与众不同的工具。它做了别人告诉它做的事情。 

在小型商店中,就像连接器,刨床,台锯,带锯或任何其他机器一样,CNC路由器可加快流程,提高准确性并确保可重复的结果。 

在生产车间,通常是在制造和亏损的同时生产优质产品。

I understand the benefits of cnc. After all, the efficiency of the decoration is very important now. I understand that machinery is important to us. Thank you, I just think that the participation of the computer has made me lose some fun. Of course, the novelty brought by cnc is also very interesting.

On 2018/10/31 at PM7点57分, difalkner said:

作为木工爱好者,您必须完成项目; 请给我们看一些照片。

大卫

Excuse me, my hand is poor,,,