Oneida Supercell DC

Chet

I saw this posted from the AWFS show in Las Vegas.  I might be looking into this in the near future.  I don't have a lot of room and overhead room is also a problem.  It is supposed to have good collection up to 100 feet.

https://www.oneida-air.com/dust-collectors/new-systems/supercell-high-pressure-wall-mounted-hepa-cyclone-dust-collector-230v

I believe it is in the upper part of the cyclone, the section that has their logo on it.  Reading through the information on their site they talk of the hepa filter down to 0.3 microns and also that you don't have to remove it to clean. 

In the near future, plan is/was to move the HF system that is currently on a large roller type stand, to a small area off of my shop and hard pipe it, thus giving me much needed room. Chet, if you’re seriously thinking of getting this unit, I will wait on my project? BTW, I don’t see this as you being the guinea pig but as being the leader in new technology! :)