some non-turned candle holders & card holders

phinds

8 hours ago, Mark J said:

Again, nice stuff.  You have a good eye on how to bring different woods together, and also how to use shape.  There should be a good market for your work.  

Sadly, there is not. I sell very little. In fact I'm in the process of burning 60 of my bowls in the BBQ pit because I love making them and won't stop but they are seriously cluttering up the house. I have about 250 unsold ones laying about in boxes and on shelves and need to get rid of some of them.

928204832_burningbowls.jpg.8a544a63059bef440cc379101e447f9e.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Paul, what a waste. I would be honored to own a couple of these bowls, prior to the char:)! Please send me two of them and pm me the charge and type of payment you prefer. I did the same with reindeer king! And I realize this is a creative love for you but time is money. I bet every lady in every senior citizen living facility would really like to have one to decorate their rooms. These guys don’t wilt over time like flowers and they might even have a tax rite off. 

• Like 2