The forum link is gone

Ronn W

I have TWW as my home page.  I noticed today that I cannot go from there to the forum.  I guessed that I could add "/forum" to the URL and found it but what about new traffic?  Forum link does not show up in the usbheadings when "Wood whisperer" is googled.  I think that a link to the forum should be put back on the home page. 

• Like 1

Most of our properties pretty much exist on their own at this point. The main TWW website has become so cluttered with options and navigation that with this new design, we're simplifying things tremendously to refocus on our videos. What we will most likely do is link to related properties in the footer. So that's where you'll find links to the Wood Talk Online Forum as well as the Wood Talk Podcast. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ronn W said:

I have TWW as my home page.  I noticed today that I cannot go from there to the forum.  I guessed that I could add "/forum" to the URL and found it but what about new traffic?  Forum link does not show up in the usbheadings when "Wood whisperer" is googled.  I think that a link to the forum should be put back on the home page. 

I got my Webster’s out and still have no idea what the hell you just said. In the mean time, I’ll keep trying! ;)

That's Ok. I am not sure that I know what I am taking about.  Up until yesterday I wnet to wood whisperer.com and there was a place near the top to click on for the forum.  That page has changed and the place to click for the forum is gone.

10 hours ago, Ronn W said:

That's Ok. I am not sure that I know what I am taking about.  Up until yesterday I wnet to wood whisperer.com and there was a place near the top to click on for the forum.  That page has changed and the place to click for the forum is gone.

Just add a link to woodtalkonline.com and you should be good to go.