Making Sawdust in Arizona

dusty

Let me introduce myself. My name is Dusty and I make most of my sawdust with the help of a Shopsmith Mark V Model 520 in Tucson, Arizona. I have been at this ever since I was introduced to woodworking in high school. In recent years, most of my projects have been done at the request of family members. I thoroughly love doing make overs. You know - kitchen cabinets, bookcases, built-ins, toy boxes and shelves. As long as I can smell sawdust, I am content. I look forward to time on the forum. There is much for me to learn from all of you.

Welcome Dusty.. I think that you will find plenty of people in your area that can help if you ever have a problem..

On another note, Marc you now have enough people to start your own "AZ Woodworkers" forum...

Welcome Dusty.. I think that you will find plenty of people in your area that can help if you ever have a problem..

On another note, Marc you now have enough people to start your own "AZ Woodworkers" forum...

What?! I thought that's what this was and the rest of you were guests!! B)