Greetings from Surprise, AZ

KenBry

Greetings friends,

I recently discovered WoodWhisperer. ( just crawled out from under a rock) I was a user of LumberJocks for a few months. After a 26 year delay I have found myself into the hobby of woodworking. I have always been fond of the activity however my career never let me really do what I wanted and accumulate the tools. Times have changed and I am settled down. I have been accumulating some tools and really am enjoying letting my creativity flow.

I look forward to getting to know some of you and will be looking to you for inspiration and camaraderie.

Welcome Ken. Guess what? We're neighbors! I also live in Surprise. :)

Can I come work in your shop on weekends? LOL... OK seriously...... I knew you where in Phoenix, I thought you where probably closer to Mesa... Mark, how can I get in with the Local WoodWorkers? I saw that the one group was all the way out in Mesa to darn far for my liking. Bad enough I just drove across town to Woodcraft today....

And Yes, there is a Town called SURPRISE :P

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Surprise,+AZ&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=48.019527,90.351563&vpsrc=0&hnear=Surprise,+Maricopa,+Arizona&t=h&z=12

• 3 months later...