Crap of the cream .... that would be my space

Bobby Slack

Hi friends. Feeling overwhelmed on how to organize my mess. Now I am super equipped and made a decision to plan. The garage is so full that this becomes overwhelming.

So what music to listen while cleaning all this and attempt to have a vision ... "Madness"

Speak with you soon.

If you want madness, you can't beat The Wall or some early Genesis...Peter Gabriel belongs in a mental institution.

For some reason Led Zeppelin gets me motivated.

For a more meditative garage cleaning experience, I prefer ol' reliables...Beatles, Neil Young, the guy in my avatar.

Or I might go bluegrass if it's not too hot outside. Yeah, I'm a weirdo.

I used to listen to Genesis (pre Phil Collins) when I was a kid and also of course Genesis. For some reason Madness was not big in Argentina, so to me is new.

I have 160 gigs on my iPod so one of these days I will go full Led. Good choce.

Converted to Free Jazz (John McLaughlin, Mahavishnu Orchestra, some of the crazy Miles Davis) and now I am all about Blue Grass.

I guess I covered just about everything eh?

For hard work (cleaning and moving still my chice is very close to yours).

If you want madness, you can't beat The Wall or some early Genesis...Peter Gabriel belongs in a mental institution.

For some reason Led Zeppelin gets me motivated.

For a more meditative garage cleaning experience, I prefer ol' reliables...Beatles, Neil Young, the guy in my avatar.

Or I might go bluegrass if it's not too hot outside. Yeah, I'm a weirdo.

Hail the Villain is always nice for getting going. They are into writing graphic novels; their web site is among the best I've seen for interactive content (well, that can be posted here :)

If that's not your style, based on your love of the Spanish influence, give Rodrigo y Gabriela a try; excellent Spanish guitar and flamenco riffs, all instrumental. Lots of good original music, but their remake of Metallica's Orion is fantastic. If you go to their site, the 'streamed songs' are from MySpace music, which doesn't link directly to the song :-/ rather look around the site to find their YouTube clips or just hit their channel.

• Like 1