Check out this deal

DALSAW

HA! I just ordered it too. I thought the link might be a scam so I went directly to the Rockler site and it was still there. $328.76 with shipping and tax is slightly more than I paid for my Delta lunch-box planer!

I don't quite know what I'm going to do with the behemoth but I'll figure it out. On the remote chance that this pans out Aaron your second year Guild membership is on me! :)

I don't think we're going to get this guys. I had a pending charge on my credit card last night for $328.96 and now it's gone and like Bud posted the item has been pulled from the website. Thinking optimistically, maybe it was pulled because it sold out at that fantastic price. :) I'm going to check on my order number in a while and see what's up with that.

<_< Nope not gonna honor the advertized price. I had the attached message when I looked up the order status. I spoke with Jennifer and she stated that "we are not going to honor the price." Nothing more than that. Hmmm. So much for customer service. That would've been nice. Sorry Aaron, you'll have to buy your own Guild membership. :(

post-8-045975200 1284389118_thumb.jpg

<_< Nope not gonna honor the advertized price. I had the attached message when I looked up the order status. I spoke with Jennifer and she stated that "we are not going to honor the price." Nothing more than that. Hmmm. So much for customer service. That would've been nice. Sorry Aaron, you'll have to buy your own Guild membership. :(

I got the same message Vic. Oh well, that was fun while it lasted.

I got the same message Vic. Oh well, that was fun while it lasted.

Man, I was gonna run some new circuits to my garage just to power that puppy too. Oh well, sorry Aaron you would have been set for several years with the guild if this had all worked out. I'll just have to settle on the one good deal for the week (the JessEm Mast-R-Lift blowout).