Plane list and pictures of planes from my grandfather's collection

Tony Sailors

It looks like the list was downsized to the point where it's no longer legible.  

EDIT: oh, it looks like you might already know about that.  You could try just attaching the xsl file you have. Or another option is to host it on Google Docs and then give us the sharing link for it.

Every time I look at the pics in this thread I say dirty words.  There are several items I might be interested but I have a long distance wedding to go to soon so I'll probably be short funded until the end of September.  If I were to pursue this further I would of course include shipping.

I tried to upload a excel file, but was told I do not have permission.

Bummer.  You could upload the xsl to Dropbox or Google Drive.  Both of those have free online storage and are able to provide read-only sharing links.  You could also just highlight all the data and paste it in a post. It would be missing the column structure but i'm sure we could sort through it well enough.   

Another option is that you can email the file to me and i'll post a copy of it on google docs for you.  I'll PM you with my email address in case you want to go that route.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    walo47
    Newest Member
    walo47