Packers / Falcons MNF

Boatworks Today

They gave (arguably) one of the best teams playing a run for their money tonight.. I was anticipating a high score game, but only by one team

I'm afraid that the Pac only has 2 wins this season against team worth a hoot..  Personally, I think they're the most overrated team in the NFL and their defense was exposed tonight thanks to Atlanta.  They're going to make the playoffs but, will make an early exit once they play some good teams. 

Last weeks win was against a quality team but, they certainly didn't blow the pats out.  Once the playoffs start and they have to play a quality team, they'll be out.  I don't think they got comfortable, their defense (or lack there of) was exposed for what they are.  A marginal one at best.

I think the GB defense is better than it was in the beginning of the season. The offense has been as hot as ever, and they are consistent. New target in Adams, and using Lacy and Starks as check downs makes Rodgers' attack so much more unstoppable.

I think they can make it all the way this year, but they need to fix that secondary to increase their chances.