Kapex 10% off

Tom Cancelleri

Just got an email about the Kapex being 10% off in February. If it's on your list of things to buy. Save 140 bucks

Screen_Shot_2015_01_21_at_12_08_48_AM.pn

The Festool Kapex KS 120 Miter Saw will be available at 10% off from February 1st until February 28th. Current owners will be excited to hear that many related accessories are also being offered at special promotional rates.

Best-in-class, Since 2008

This rare opportunity allows you the chance to make the Kapex yours for only $1260(regular price: $1400). Since being released in 2008 the Kapex has been the most the most advanced sliding compound miter saw available. Never before has it been offered at a reduced rate.

Save Even More With Packages

Bundle the Kapex with any of our CT HEPA Dust Extractors to receive 10% off of the extractor as well. Package pricing is also available when paired with the MFT/3 Mini.

For maximum mobility, take advantage of even more set pricing by purchasing theKapex Mobile Base & Extensions together. The promotional rate for the Kapex Portable Stand Set is $772 during the month of February.

German Engineering

The Kapex was recently featured in an online magazine published by Mercedes-Benz. Check out their review, accompanied by an excellent photo gallery.

See our miter saw in action. Watch carpenter Tom Gensmer demonstrate the Kapex on Festool TV.

I cant believe my eyes!

The Festool Kpex is on sale! So for all who have been on the fence of buying one now is the time.

and if you buy it from the tool nut you get free shipping and no sales tax. A win, win if you ask me. http://www.festoolproducts.com/Kapex-KS-120-Sale-s/377.htm

I ordered mine, who else is going to get one?