Hello

Hello Fellow Woodworkers.

Glad to be a part of this forum. I'm from Melbourne Australia, married with a 3 1/2 year old son who loves being in the workshop with me. Ive recently over the last year returned to the craft after many years absence and have re ignited my love for working with wood and hand tools.

Ive set up my own little shop where I tinker away on all my little projects, from mallets to my current project of building my first Real workbench. I have a Facebook page set up for progress on all my projects that I regularly update. It can be found here,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shavings-Woodshop/690137441051313

I look forward to chatting to you all and gaining further knowledge and skill in this craft.

Antone

G'day mate & welcome to the forums. 

I checked out your facebook page and note you have not decided whether to split the top or make a single slab workbench.  The forums have a section dedicated to the Roubo (Benchcrafted split top). I am building a split top and keeping a journal in the Roubo section. Also several other guys are building split tops and keeping a journal in the project journals section. Please drop by and ask questions & add your comments.

Off topic - Congratulations on a fine World Cup win.  Did you get to attend any matches?  My favorite Cricketeer of all times is Shane Warne, perhaps the best spin bowler in the history of the game.

Regards,

FtrPilot