We're finally in

Mzdadoc

After much pain and little to no sleep my wife and I single handedly moved into our new house. I'll save you all the troubling details but I told my wife that at the closing I'd know who the ahole in all of this was in less than a minute even if it ended up being me. The realtors on both sides all the way.

I know there's really great ones out there but we didn't get them.

Oh well we are in our castle! I don't get excited about much if anything really at all but every time I walk in I need someone to pinch me. It's a dream!!!!

We are still really sore and tired but we'll get it all unpacked soon enough.

My tools are all crammed in and my table saw has surface rust but I'll clean that right up. Loved watching the movers (moved all heavy stuff) move my tools. The looks on there face moving my PM2000 was priceless!!!!

Now I just have to get the garage cleared out enough to have the electrician, HVAC for heat, and insulation guys all out to make it a warm shop again. Kev (TIODS) I may be calling on you again or just referring to your old notes and diagrams.

Congratulations Shannon.  We have one of those real estate agents you wish you had.  We purchased three home with the same gentleman,  couldn't imagine having done it with out him.  Have fun setting up the new shop space.

• Like 1