Bowed framed panel door

I am building a sideboard of my own design with four doors and four drawers above. The doors are framed panel doors: frames of purpleheart, panels of padouk. I have a 3/8 in. bow in one of the doors, which will make it hard to center the door in the carcase. Any suggestions on how to eliminate the bow? I am thinking of making thin kerf cuts on the inside of the frame (to roughly 90% of frame thickness, then closing the gaps with glued shims thinner than the kerf and clamping as needed to straighten the frame. Thoughts? Would rather not have to completely redo the frame. BTW, the other three doors are perfectly flat; don't know for sure why the fourth door bowed after glue up.

Yep ,new frame is the smartest path. Cut the stock to rough size plus one extra piece, mill slightly over sized and sticker the parts overnight. Examine and mill to final size, this gives you a chance to flatten any movement after the first cutting. I follow this procedure on all furniture and door parts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wdwerker said:

Yep ,new frame is the smartest path. Cut the stock to rough size plus one extra piece, mill slightly over sized and sticker the parts overnight. Examine and mill to final size, this gives you a chance to flatten any movement after the first cutting. I follow this procedure on all furniture and door parts.

Yep..  Milling in this fashion cuts down on the surprises!