Krenov Inspired Cabinet.

mds2

Comments 

Good = Glad to see an update Rob. You are a very precise cabinetmaker. I feel slightly embarrassed about my new love for nails after seeing this.

Bad = You posted it in mds2's "showcase" lol  :). Refreshing to see even the most talented woodworkers sometimes make a mistake  :D.

Really looking forward to seeing the finished article.

Comments 

Good = Glad to see an update Rob. You are a very precise cabinetmaker. I feel slightly embarrassed about my new love for nails after seeing this.

Bad = You posted it in mds2's "showcase" lol  :). Refreshing to see even the most talented woodworkers sometimes make a mistake  :D.

Really looking forward to seeing the finished article.

Update now deleted Graham, from mds2's thread and apologies for posting it in the wrong one!  You must have been bloody quick off the mark! :D  :D   Couldn't be ar$ed to do it again, so I may do a second version on the 'morrow - Rob

• 7 years later...
1 hour ago, Gus Favoreto said:

Hi! 

Beautiful work! 

I just started reading some JK books and one thing that intrigue me is te wooden door-catch, and I saw that you did it in you cabinet. How that works? The door has a grove on the top to the high point of the catch go to the grove? 

Thank you,

Gus

I don't know if you saw the date of the last posting on this!  It was 8 years ago, and most of those folks aren't here any more.

• 1 year later...