Joe Watson

jwatson

Welcome, Joe. We're here to help.

First thing you must do is write down all the shipping addresses we leave here for you. First come, first serve... Then, one by one, ship your planes to us... We'll be gentle.

You must do this one at a time as we don't want you to suffer severe withdrawal. That could result in all night fits of eBay auctions.

I'll send my address by private message, don't want anybody intercepting these babies...

B)

so far my collection is

3 jack planes

3 smoothers (waiting on a 4th)

2 jointers

2 block planes

1 bull nose rabbet

1 router plane

1 spokeshave if you consider it a plane.

all are special to me, but one of my favorites is a keen kutter made by stanley based on the bedrock frog design.

i have a few millers falls planes. gotten a lot of use out of my short jointer called a fore plane, its a stanley number 6 which has allowed me to joint a couple of boards i didn't feel safe about putting on my jointer.

• Like 1

so far my collection is

3 jack planes

3 smoothers (waiting on a 4th)

2 jointers

2 block planes

1 bull nose rabbet

1 jointer plane

1 spokeshave if you consider it a plane.

all are special to me, but one of my favorites is a keen kutter made by stanley based on the bedrock frog design.

i have a few millers falls planes. gotten a lot of use out of my short jointer called a fore plane, its a stanley number 6 which has allowed me to joint a couple of boards i didn't feel safe about putting on my jointer.

We'll have to see an update to this list around December 1 to see if we can rewrite "12 days of Christmas" with your collection :)

You have "2 jointers" and "1 jointer plane". What's the difference? Are you talking about #7s and #8s?

We'll have to see an update to this list around December 1 to see if we can rewrite "12 days of Christmas" with your collection :)

You have "2 jointers" and "1 jointer plane". What's the difference? Are you talking about #7s and #8s?

lol im sure if i get any christmas money i will end up getting a tongue and groove plane.

btw meant router plane i changed it in the post.

might be a while before i get one of those. i am interested in collecting wooden moulding planes.

When I bought my wooden plane, I was looking at starting a little collection of wooden planes and the wooden moulding planes... lots of em. Used to see tables full of them at flea markets... then I bought a plane :blink: