Howdy from the Lone Star State

timtoolman1953

I go by timtoolman1953, live Seguin, TX. Been hobby woodworker since late 70's (aww dude youre OLD!!) Primary vocation currently is HVACR, starting a new job in about a week. Had good fortune to have bequeathed to me for permanent custody a nearly complete "suite" of bench tools. Including a delta table saw, craftsman drill press, belt sander, hose and fittings for a dust collector, planer, three router tables, lots of hardware, bits . . .  Also have a DeWalt compound miter, and a craftsman radial arm saw. We are almost done with a new shop building on our property where my son is also going have his welding equipment up and running within a few weeks. So. . . . . busy as crap. We worked out of the garage builidng rustic stuff until we just got so busy and crowded, we have not made a substantial project in quite a while. I have a question I will post in one of the forums. I am so looking forward to building stuff and then taking it to the markets again. We used to do the New Braunfels Farm to Market every week for almost two years. Talk to yall later.

Hi Tim Welcome!!

It look like we have a few things in common.

Born in Texas 1946 ( aww dude you’re really OLD!!)  HVAC (50 years), Metal shop (30+), Woodworking, (3 years) 

If you plan on combining woodworking and metalworking, I would love to see your designs.