Thanksgiving ... Thank you

Bobby Slack

First of all, thank you Marc for creating this environment where we can all dump our questions and feed of each others successes and different approaches to our challenges of the time.

Next, thank you for the rest of you guys for always being there when I need advice.

Sometimes we forget to say thank you, and I know that this crowd is fantastic, thoughtful and a place where I feel safe to share my woodworking process ... as Adam King said ... The woodworking Journey ...

As a Thanksgiving survivor, I would like to say the same as Bobby Slack, about the site. I have enjoyed the give and take here, and appreciate the information on the site. I do not always reply to the postings, but there are many that have provided tips and items that have been very helpful. I also have enjoyed the humor that in interspersed in the postings. I don't take most things too seriously and have not been offended by any of the postings that disagree with my ideas, most of which made more sense than mine. Thanks, Marc.

I'm not religious but, like Moses I spent forty plus years in the wilderness until I discovered the 'Wood Whisperer'

Yes, and I knew how to eat bread and fish. Marc and the people who have influenced me through his creation of TheWoodWhisperer and its various sites and associations have taught me that I can bake bread and catch my own fish!! I'm currently writing the Book of Vic. :o) Thank you Marc! Thank you ALL!!! I am very indebted to all of you for helping me make my dreams realities.

I'm not religious but, like Moses I spent forty plus years in the wilderness until I discovered the 'Wood Whisperer' A very big thank you to everyone who has enriched my life beyond measure these past few months since I joined this great family. Long, long may it continue.

Pete

But but but... Moses was a woodturner... he was good at parting. I think you're describing Grizzly Adams. Marc has better facial hair.

laugh.gif